- How do I get started?
- What is the first-year program?
- What does it mean to be a member of a Higher Ed Organization?
- How do I add students and teachers?
- Who can add and manage users on the license?
- How do I remove users from an Organization?
- What do I do if the person I added already had a VoiceThread account?
- How do I change the settings for my Organization?
- What is the difference between a group and an organization?
- How long is my license active?
- How do I renew my license?
- How do I set up Active Directory/LDAP integration?
Higher Ed Institution
If you are looking to grant every instructor and student in your department or institution an upgraded VoiceThread account, the Higher Ed Site license will keep your accounts consistent, organized and easily administered by one or a few people. Here are some printable guides to help get you started:
- Higher Ed Administrator Guide
- Higher Ed Instructor Guide for professors who are not VoiceThread Administrators
- Higher Ed Student Guide
Included in the Higher Ed Site license are the following two Integration options:
For some great examples of how VoiceThread has been used in all types of courses, please visit the VoiceThread Digital Library.